Friday, August 26, 2016

I Made Stuff

So, after I got back from India I wanted to get back into the swing of things and actually paint, like on a canvas. I went to Micheal's and bought four canvas, all of different sizes. Nothing too large, because I needed to get it done before school starts. So far I have "finished" three of them. I say that in quotation marks because even if they might be done I'm not really sure if I love them or not. I am currently working on the last of the four. I will upload pictures as soon as I finish that last one. Hopefully in the next post you can tell the type of portfolio I am going for. Like I've said numerous times I want to work on my comic and people drawing, so that's what I plan to do. I also hope you will be able to appreciate the aesthetic of it all, because I think that is what makes my art mine - the aesthetic.

Also sorry for the tease if you were expecting pictures. I promise it'll be up in a few days! ok bye

No comments:

Post a Comment