Monday, June 20, 2016

The Future Holds Camels and Sushi

Today is my last day in my lovely home, more importantly my bed. I set off on my travels and will not return for nearly seven weeks. SEVEN WEEKS. It's been ages since I've left home for that long and I don't think I can do it. It all really hasn't sunk it yet.

My flight for Dubai is tonight. We stay there for a bit, and soon I'll be in India and then JAPAN! I'm super excited for all the things I will witness. I'm taking my camera and my phone so I will be taking a lot of pictures wherever I go. I'm not much of a photographer but it's good to try new things, right? All three countries are vastly different so I'm curious to see how the pictures will capture that. I might even do some filming, who knows what future Kavitha is up to.

But the only down side is, I may not have WiFi all of the time (*cries horrifically*). Whenever I do, I will be sure to update you lovely people on my travels. I will be posting most of them on Flickr, Instagram, Twitter, and of course here. (that cheeky promo though)

You better get excited because it's going to be a wild summer.Oh, and let's hope it all turns out to be amazing and nothing terrible happens to me (like getting attacked by a camel or getting stuck inside a sandstorm).

Well, I'm about to miss my ride to the airport so I better leave.
Bye Internet!

1 comment: