Thursday, June 30, 2016

Inspiration Overload

This will have to be a quick update since I am leaving for my Grandma's house in literally 20 minutes and I haven't gotten ready or packed my things. I kind of just woke up. Also sorry for not posting sooner, I've been busy flying Business Class and travelling the world lol.

I am currently in Chennai, a city on the Southeast border of India. I was born here as a weetle child so it's always nice to be back. The lifestyle and culture here is so different and has been inspiring a lot of cool ideas in my head! The different colors and people and overall aura of the city have sparked some neat things, which I will hopefully have a chance to create soon.

It's been a few days since I've landed here from Dubai. Dubai was AMAZING. The city is horridly arid and dry and I almost died from Heat Exhaustion one day, but the experience was worth it. I took loads of pictures on my camera and phone so those will be uploaded soon! See my last post for links to my social media because I've uploaded some on there (*cheeky spon*).

Anyways, I've been watching a lot of artist youtubers lately and been following a bunch of art accounts and their work has been influencing mine quite a bit. I even created my very first OC! WOO! Pictures of that little guy will be uploaded soon as I don't have much time now.

Basically, I've been very inspired lately from my travels and hopefully I will be able to get some more drawing done in these next few days since I wont have any connection to the outside world (aka Internet). *SCREAMS HORRIFICALY* My whole life surrounds the Internet, so let us all pray that Kavitha does not die because of the emptiness she is about to face.

Until next time,
GOODBYE INTERNET.

2 comments:

  1. Kavitha...let those colors and textures of India inspire the designer in you!!! Journal away!! wow so happy and excited to see your adventure unfold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you're having fun traveling the world. Can't wait to see inspired art and pics.

    ReplyDelete