Thursday, July 7, 2016

Pokemon, Weddings, and Other Random Things

Guess who found some unreliable wifi? Okay, it's not terrible but the connection isn't amazing either. I'm currently at my aunt's house! I've been busy occupying my baby cousin here. She loves to play, and she's just beginning to sit up so it's been cool. Being surrounded by children lately has made me more interested in drawing them, but in a cartoonist style since that has been my main focus lately.

Since I don't have too much time to just sit and sketch, I've been thinking of what I can do when I get the time. There hasn't been a day where I just stayed at home, we've been running around all over the place! (Well, not really running because who would want to put themselves through that physical pain amirite?) I hope that I will be able to practice drawing faces and full bodies. I also struggle with hair and since anime style hair is very elaborate it's been challenging. Soon after I get back I think I can really get back into the swing of things.

On a sidenote, I got Pokemon Go today! I've caught 6 Pokemon and am basically a Pokemon Gym Leader and am best buds with Arceus (the God Pokemon of all Pokemon). The Pokemon anime style is one of my favorites, so I also hope to mix that style with what I'm comfortable with too. Since I'm going to Japan in two weeks I will be surrounded by Manga and Anime culture and I'm so excited!! I CAN'T WAIT! (I'm a nerd I know..)

Anyways, I'm off to a small village where my family is originally from for a wedding! And by family I mean my ancestors and generations before and such. Unfortunately there is no internet there so I will try to update you after I come back to the city in a week or so! I love Indian weddings. The food and atmosphere is so cool, and I like dressing up real fancy too. I'll take as much pictures as I can!

Also, when I get back to the States, I hope to earn money and buy myself a MacBook! This will hopefully help me edit my videos and boost my love for filmmaking. I might even get Photoshop too! But this is a while away since I have NO money at the moment or a job! HAHA.

Well, I'm off to a dinner! See you soon Internet (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ 

No comments:

Post a Comment